Hund Polarizing Microscope
Hund H 600 Polarizing Microscope
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Model||H 600 POL|
|Adjustment Range||76 mm x 52 mm|
|Microscope Stand Configuration||H 600 / 12-5|
|Eyepiece||WF 10 x / 18 2 x|
While mounting the tree of victory, it has become progressively more important for us to present a quality Hund Polarizing Microscope.
- User friendly
- Best in quality
- Durable nature
- Solid, heavy cast-metal stand, rectangular shape for high expandability. Max. stability for smooth microscopy.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing. Height adjustment of the coarse drive 22 mm (total).
- Height adjustment of the fine drive 2 m per scale division.
- Quintuple nosepiece with ball track
- Mechanical stage 160 mm x 130 mm with ergonomically placed coaxial knobs.
- Specimen holder with spring lever.
- Condenser height adjustment with gear drive for exact adjustment according to Kohler.
- Sophisticated illumination tube with centerable field diaphragm.
- 12 V / 30 W halogen illumination with continuous brightness control.
- Binocular tube (30 DegreeTF 1x) / Optional Trinocular Head
- Objective Planl Objective Plan 10 / 0,25, Objective Plan 20 / 0,40 spring loaded, Objective Plan 40 / 0,65 spring loaded, Objective Plan 60 / 0,85 spring loaded
- Large polarising equipment HP I, consisting of Polariser, rotatable, can be attached to the condenser, Analyser, can be rotated 90 Degree
- Round centering and rotating stage with scale (360 Degree) and vernier
- Object guide for round centering and rotating stage with low positioned control knobs
- Set of accessories H
- Instruction for use
- Dust cover
- Optional Centering telescope for conoscopic investigations. Can be used instead of a Bertrand lens.x with dust cover, lens cleaning cloth, all Optics anti-mould coatedcoated
- Item Code: H600