Hund Industrial Microscope
Hund Industrial Microscope
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Adjustment Range||76 mm x 52 mm|
|Viewing Head||Binocular tube (30 deg TF 1x)|
|Eyepiece||Eyepiece WF 10x / 18 2 x|
|Objective||EPI A 4 / 0,13, EPI A 10 / 0,30, EPI A 20 / 0,50, EPI A 40 / 0,60|
- Long lasting nature
- Light in weight
- For surface investigation of material in incident light
- Stand Microscope stand configuration H 600/12-5 with lowerable stage
- Solid, heavy cast-metal stand, rectangular shape for high expandability. Maximal stability guarantees smooth microscopy.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing. Height adjustment of the coarse drive 22 mm (total).
- Height adjustment of the fine drive 2 m per scale division.
- Quadruple nosepiece - quintuple nosepiece available as option.
- Mechanical stage 160 mm x 130 mm with ergonomically placed coaxial knobs.
- Condenser Condenser NA 0,9
- Illumination Incident Compact incident light illuminator with field diaphragm, aperture diaphragm and filterslider. Tube factor 1,66
- Set of accessories H
- Instruction for use
- Dust cover
- Item Code: H-600-AM-50
H 600 AM AL/DL 50
|Model||H 600 AM /AL/ DL/ 50|
|Magnification||EPI A 4/0,13, EPI A 10/0,30, EPI A 20/0,50, EPI A 40/0,60, Optional EPI 60x|
|Tube||Binocular, 30 deg optional Trinocular Head|
|Objectives||EPI A 4/0,13, EPI A 10/0,30, EPI A 20/0,50, EPI A 40/0,60, Optional EPI 60x|
|Magnificatio||40 - 400 times optional Near up to 1000x|
|Object Stage||Mechanical stage 160x130 mm, lowerable|
- For incident and transmitted-light micro -scopy in quality assurance institutes, inthe steel-processing industry, in the electronic, plastic and ceramic industries
- Quality assurance in the framework of industrial developmentoften re quires the microscopic investigation of componentparts. The structure of the workpiece is responsiblefor its quality. Distortions in the structure become visible,particle sizes can be determined and inhomogeneities inthe material become apparent.
- Quality assurance is meant to avoid costs and produceconsistent results. Rationalisation and economy also playan important role and this means that the equipment mustbe efficient. The H 600 AM meets these requirements forinves tigations of polished sections of metals, metal alloys,ceramics, composite materials, assembled units in order toinves tigate the surface and to assess the quality of, e.g.,etching and polishing steps.
- The microscope H 600 AM for incident and transmittedlight can be used as a mere incident-light microscope witha set of corresponding EPI-objectives as well as a transmitted-light microscope for the investigation of transparentmaterials or powders.
- Stand Quadruple revolving nosepiece (optional quintuple)
- Incident light Incident light illuminator AM 12V/50W, halogen, continuous regulation, including transformer
- Transmitted Light source with brightness control 6V /30W or 12V /50W or 12V/ 100W
- Accessories 2 Eyeguards, spare lamp, spare fuse, dust cover, instruction for use
- Item Code: H-600-AM-AL-DL-50